Financial Services Firm
Billing Software Delivers $250M in savings
Framework and codebase for effective reusability
The client provides billing and customer experience platforms to multiple industries including energy, retail and insurance.
Our client had a different codebase across multiple clients, which led to a loss of effort and time, on-boarding new clients and adding new or customized features for existing clients.
Relevantz applied product engineering experience and developed a base framework and codebase for effective reusability. We also provided maintenance and enhancement support for assimilating the complex business rules of a deregulated energy industry spanning many utilities and states.
- This robust, scalable solution is integrated with over 120 electric and gas utilities
- Modern, intuitive, mobile-enabled user interfaces made for easier billing, payment, and customer support
- The Relevantz team ramped up to a 40-resource team across different assignments in 3 years
- We developed a base framework and codebase for effective reusability
- We effectively managed complex release procedures and different release timelines for each client
- We built multiple productivity tools for code reviews and code metrics reviews
For a leading Financial Services firm, we helped with effective energy management and other key benefits that include:
- Reducing new energy buyer on-boarding time by 75%, which generated $250M in savings per buyer
- Energy supplier implementation timelines were reduced by 66%, which saved $250M per supplier
- We developed a testing approach and test harnesses that reduced unit testing from 24 hours to just over 3 hours